Update: See the Minutes of the Public Forum & AGM – March 2021
We will be holding our first public forum of 2021 on Monday 15th March 7pm-8.30pm.
Because face-to-face meetings are still affected by the pandemic, this meeting will be held online via Zoom. Catch up with news from local community groups, hear from local Councillors, and find out how to apply for local infrastructure funding. There will also be a brief Annual General Meeting of BCR Community Partnership.
To attend, please register in advance using Eventbrite at no cost. All those registered will receive details of the Zoom link on the day of the meeting.
The agenda for the meeting:
- Welcome and Introduction
- BCR Community Partnership Annual General Meeting
- Annual Report by Chair
- Selection of Committee
- Updates from Community Groups
- Redland and Cotham Amenities Society
- Bishopston Society
- Street Scene Group
- Redland Green Community Group
- Family Food Action
- Redland Club
- Friends of Bishopston Library
- Bishopston and St Andrews Traffic and Parking Group (BOSA)
- Friends of Ashley Down Green
- Westbury Park Community Association
- Chandos Neighbourhood Association
- Community Infrastructure Levy Funding for 2021
- What is CIL?
- What has it ever done for us?
- What is the process for this year?
- Updates from Councillors
- Bishopston & Ashley Down ward
- Cotham ward
- Redland ward
- Open Forum