BCR Community Partnership will return to in-person meetings in May, following a 2-year period of online only due to the pandemic.
The next Public Forum meeting will be on Tuesday 10th May 2022, 7pm-9pm at the Horfield Quaker Meeting House, 300 Gloucester Road BS7 8PD.
We hope to include updates from our local councillors, local community groups and the neighbourhood police and to cover current initiatives on food poverty and refugee support.
In addition the Forum provides a chance to find out the latest news on Council plans for the Clean Air Zone, Residents Parking and Liveable Neighbourhoods.
The meeting will start with a brief AGM for the Community Partnership. We would particularly welcome anyone interested in joining our committee to plan events over the coming year.
This is how the agenda is taking shape (not necessarily in this order):
- BCR CP AGM
- Annual Report, Financial Report, Confirmation of Committee
- Police update (but cannot attend in person)
- Community group updates
- BCR Street Scene
- Redland & Cotham Amenities Society
- High Kingsdown Community Association
- BOSA (Bishopston & St Andrews Traffic and Parking)
- Friends of St Andrew’s Park
- Westbury Park Community Association
- Redland Green Community Group
- Chandos Neighbourhood Association
- Friends of Bishopston Library
- CIL proposals
- Local initiatives
- Family Food Action
- My Community (SEND)
- Aid Box Community (Refugees)
- Brief updates on council plans
- Clean Air Zone
- Residents Parking
- Liveable Neighbourhoods
- Councillor updates
Cannot attend in person?
If you cannot or do not wish to attend the public forum in person, but can still be available online, we are hoping to try out a ‘hybrid’ meeting.
This will be a trial to see whether also providing a Zoom video and audio connection is useful to those who cannot attend. Zoom participants will not themselves be seen or heard in the meeting room, but questions during the meeting can be submitted using Zoom chat.